Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mother Teresa & Mark Twain??

Day # 3, well, I'm up early and giving serious thought and prayer about what kind act for the three musketeers to do today. The three of us, tossed around several great ideas last night....I really can't wait to see which one sticks for today....stay tuned.

However, I just keep thinking about what Mother Teresa & Mark Twain said about kindness......

(Mother Teresa)Let no on ever come to you without leaving better & happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. I pray that we succeed in this not only in this year long journey, but throughout life.

(Mark Twain) Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. How powerful!!! I hope & pray our kindness speak this loudly.

Kindness can change the world....I'm looking forward to this kindness revolution. This year long kindness journey that my children and I are on together, just the three of us. Oh, the kindness we will spread & the memories we will make.

On your mark, get set, be kind

Love you to the moon & back,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment